Who we are
C-Clear Partners helps companies shape, create and manage their customer strategy. Our many years of experience in CRM have taught us that CRM is more than just a tool and CRM projects are not only about technology. That is why we focus on crystalizing our customers business needs and objectives and translating them to processes which are easy to understand, create extra value and are highly efficient.
Our mission is to be the preferred partner for our customers in realizing customer success through the enablement of the right technology and by employing a strong talent ecosystem. We strive to give our employees, the key to realize this success, a clear path to a successful career in a challenging, supportive and fun working environment. With the same passion we put in our work, we take up our social and environmental responsibility and really try to make a difference. In every meaning of the word, we truly aim to be a great company!
What we are searching for
As a Technical Salesforce consultant, you will be part of our Salesforce practice. You will be our technical consultant unafraid to tackle the most complex of problems. As a jack-of-all-trades, you will impress your customers and colleagues based on your depth and breadth of knowledge. With your diverse skillset you’re willing to engage in hands-on activities across various Customer Experience initiatives:
- Connecting the dots between customers and colleagues:
- Translation of business processes and requirements into technical solutions in collaboration with functional consultants.
- Collaborating and extending the high-level architecture with detailed architectural designs and detailed technical specifications of the requirements.
- Including hands-on translation of a technical solution towards an implemented solution.
- You’ll take ownership of parts within a technical solution, in tandem with the architects. Architects will be responsible for overall implementation, whilst you’ll be making the deep dive and acting as the foreman for a particular area.
- Guide and help others by proposing the most optimal solution, whilst taking all circumstances into consideration.
- Helping and collaborating hands of your colleagues are never far away. At C-Clear Partners, you’ll have the opportunity in making an impact and helping to grow our customers towards a long-lasting relationship. As well as gaining experience within the different lifecycles of a project and industries. But most importantly, you’ll get the chance to keep on growing, learning and improving your knowledge and skills whilst putting your customer at the forefront and delivering value.
Your responsibilities include:
- being part of a project team.
- working on interfaces (rest, soap, webservices,…) and data migrations (sql/data model).
- participating in all phases of the project but profoundly in the build and validate phases.
- assisting customers with questions which come up during the project.
- communicating with both customer and your project team /company.
- learning and staying on top of the force.com platform.
- earning salesforce.com certificates and being recognized as a professional salesforce.com consultant.
- being present on salesforce.com communities to grow your personal knowledge and increase our company’s visibility.
- being open and give feedback for improving our internal processes.
- At least 4 years of relevant or similar experience.
- Proven communication and teamwork skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Keen to learn new systems and technologies (including certification).
- Work in a methodical and evidence-based approach.
- Willingness to take initiative and ability to adapt.
What we offer
- Gross salary
- Variable salary (based on individual and company criteria)
- Holiday pay, 13th month
- Net allowance, meal vouchers
- Company car, laptop, mobile subscription
- Mobility Plan
- Hospitalization insurance & Group insurance
- 32 holidays: 20 regular holidays, 40-hour work week with 12 compensation holidays
- An inspiring work environment with professional and involved colleagues
- Opportunity to continuously learn, grow and develop your career. Aside from this we also provide a lot of indirect benefits (e.g. year end gifts, team building activities, yearly skitrip, …). The variable salary can be used for bike leasing, additional insurances, discount cards, etc
We have offices in Mortsel and Hasselt (Corda Campus). We are flexible in working location depending on customer, company and personal needs.
INTERESTED TO JOIN? Are you looking for a new challenge in an inspiring and fun environment? Apply by filling in the form below.
Want to know more about the C-Clear Partners environment? Have a look at our cultural movies at https://c-clearpartners.com/who-we-are-2/#ourculture.
|Hope to talk soon!|
Want to know more about valantic? Have a look at https://c-clearpartners.com/valantic/ to find out what this partnership means.