Who we are
C-Clear Partners, part of valantic, helps companies shape, create and manage their customer strategy. Our many years of experience in CRM have taught us that CRM is more than just a tool and CRM projects are not only about technology. That is why we focus on crystalizing our customers business needs and objectives and translating them to processes which are easy to understand, create extra value and are highly efficient.
Our mission is to be the preferred partner for our customers in realizing customer success through the enablement of the right technology and by employing a strong talent ecosystem. We strive to give our employees, the key to realize this success, a clear path to a successful career in a challenging, supportive and fun working environment. With the same passion we put in our work, we take up our social and environmental responsibility and really try to make a difference. In every meaning of the word, we truly aim to be a great company!
What we are searching for
- As a Functional Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) Consultant with min. 1-2 years of experience in consulting and business analysis, you will be part of our Microsoft Center of Excellence.
- Because of your strong analytical & leadership skills, you are able to guide a Dynamics 365 and/or Power Platform implementation from the functional side.
- Your job will consist of a combination of tasks amongst which Analysis & Design of Requirements via workshops, Testing, Training of End Users and Support Management.
- You will work within a team of colleagues and customers to improve the digital processes of our companies and will play the vital role between business and IT, to clarify the business needs, implement them and support them further during the projects. Teamwork, commitment and good communication are vital for bringing the project to a successful conclusion!
- Your job will be challenging; CRM is an ever evolving and very innovative concept. The big CRM platforms innovate at a high pace, which requires all of our people to stay on top of the latest trends and evolutions. At C-Clear Partners you will have the opportunity to jump on that train and keep your skills up to date at all times.
Your responsibilities include:
- Analysis and assessment of the customer’s needs
- Translating these needs between business and IT development team to functional deliverables to drive projects to completion
- Work closely with the development team in delivering functionalities
- Configuration of screens, fields, processes etc. in CRM
- Provide customer support before and after go-live; organize demo sessions, prepare user acceptance testing, and end-user training
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Keen to learn new systems and technologies (including certification).
- Work in a methodical and evidence-based approach.
- Willingness to take initiative and ability to adapt.
What we offer
As a modern company, we value the wellbeing of our employees and want them to have a good balance between their career and personal life. We offer our employees a personal career path in an inspiring, international and fun environment. The compensation package in line with our culture, where reward & recognition is both based on the company and the individual’s growth. It contains the following:
- Gross salary
- Variable salary (based on individual and company criteria)
- Holiday pay, 13th month
- Net allowance, meal vouchers
- Company car, mobility plan, laptop, mobile subscription
- Hospitalization insurance & Group insurance
- 32 holidays: 20 regular holidays, 40-hour work week with 12 compensation holidays
- An inspiring work environment with professional and involved colleagues
- Opportunity to continuously learn, grow and develop your career in a broad networkof knowledge and expertise
- Aside from this we also provide a lot of indirect benefits (e.g. year end gifts, team building activities, yearly skitrip, …). The variable salary can be used for bike leasing, additional insurances, discount cards, etc
We have offices in Mortsel and Hasselt (Corda Campus). We are flexible in working location depending on both customer, company and personal needs.
Interested to join?
Are you looking for a new challenge in an inspiring and fun environment? Apply now through the website! In case you have any questions or want to know more on the role, you can contact Rebecca Stevens via mail firstname.lastname@example.org or Rebecca.email@example.com.
Want to know more about the C-Clear Partners environment? Have a look at our cultural movies.
Hope to talk soon