Functional Salesforce.com CRM Consultant
What we are searching for
As a Functional Salesforce.com CRM Consultant with min. 1-2 years of experience in consulting and business analysis you will be part of our Salesforce.com practices. Because of your strong analytical & leadership skills you are able to guide a Salesforce.com implementation from the functional side. Your job will consist of a combination of tasks amongst which Analysis & Design of Requirements via workshops, Testing, Education of End Users and Support Management.
You will work within a team of colleagues and customers to improve the digital processes of our companies and will play the vital role between business and IT, to clarify the business needs, implement them and support them further during the projects.
Your job will be challenging; CRM is an ever evolving and very innovative concept. The big CRM platforms innovate at a high pace and that requires all of our people to stay on top of the latest trends and evolutions. At C-Clear Partners you will have the opportunity to jump on that train and keep your skills up to date at all times.
Your responsibilities include:
- Analysis and assessment of the customer’s needs
- Translating these needs between business and IT development team to functional deliverables to drive projects to completion
- Work closely with the development team in delivering functionalities
- Configuration of screens, fields, processes etc. in CRM
- Provide customer support before and after go-live; organize demo sessions, prepare user acceptance testing, and end-user training
- Bachelor’s degree, university degree or master’s degree (preferred, but not necessary in Business, Economics or Marketing). Min. experience of 1-2 years.
- Can work in a flexible and independent manner, team player, problem-solver
- Has an interest in customer data and processes, which you will use to develop functional implementation plans in a CRM environment
- Pro-active and strong communicative skills (nl, eng)
- Driven, motivated, passionate, and committed
- Eager to learn and stay on top of latest CRM trends
- Travel is a possibility (30%, mainly Europe)
What we offer
As a modern company, we value the wellbeing of our employees and want them to have a good balance between their career and personal life. We offer our employees a personal career path in an inspiring and fun environment. The compensation package in line with our culture, where reward & recognition is both based on the company and the indivual’s growth.
It contains the following:
- Gross salary
- Variable salary (based on individual and company criteria)
- Holiday pay, 13th month
- Net allowance, meal vouchers
- Company car, laptop, mobile subscription
- Hospitalization insurance & Group insurance
- 32 holidays: 20 regular holidays, 40-hour work week with 12 compensation holidays
- An inspiring work environment with professional and involved colleagues
- Opportunity to continuously learn, grow and develop your career Aside from this we also provide a lot of indirect benefits (e.g. year end gifts, team building activities, yearly skitrip, …). The variable salary can be used for bike leasing, additional insurances, discount cards, etc
We have offices in Mortsel and Hasselt (Corda Campus). We are flexible in working location depending on both customer, company and personal needs.
Interested to join?
Are you looking for a new challenge in an inspiring and fun environment? Apply now through LinkedIn! In case you have any questions or want to know more on the role, you can contact Rebecca Stevens via Rebecca.email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to know more about the C-Clear Partners environment? Have a look at our cultural movies.
Hope to talk soon