Technical MS Dynamics CRM Consultant
What we are searching for
- As a Technical MS Dynamics consultant, you will be joining our existing Microsoft Dynamics 365 team with over 25 Microsoft experts. You’ll be our technical consultant who is not afraid to tackle the most complex of problems within Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform. As a jack of all trades, you will be impressing your customers and colleagues based on your depth and breadth of knowledge. Including your skillset as you’re not afraid to apply hands on activities across various Customer Experience initiatives:
- Connecting the dots between customers and colleagues from various areas:
- Translation of business processes and requirements towards technical solution together with the functional consultants
- Collaborating and extending the high-level architecture with detailed architectural designs until detailed technical specifications of the requirements
- Including hands on translation of a technical solution towards an implemented solution
- You’ll take ownership of parts within a technical solution, in tandem with the architects. Architects will be responsible for overall implementation, whilst you’ll be making the deep dive and acting as the foreman for a particular area
- Guide and help others by proposing the most optimal solution, whilst taking all circumstances into consideration
Your technical skills include:
- At least 3 years of experience in C# & .NET Framework;
- Eager to learn how to use the latest software technologies in real life scenarios.
- You know how to connect the dots between ODATA / REST / Web API;
- Experience with Microsoft business applications, including Dynamics 365 / Power; Platform / SharePoint is a plus. Have you ever heard of Logic Apps, Plug-in development, Security model (Roles, Business Units, Field Level, etc…), Business rules, Web API, SDK Libraries/Tools, Integrations via service endpoints;
- Hands-on front-end development and troubleshooting software experience;
- You have already setup an Azure subscription and played around with the amazing technology in it;
- You know how low-code can simplify your life and when you should avoid it;
- Big projects don’t scare you; your code is robust and scalable
- Nice to have’s
- Dynamics 365 Support / Development including Apps & Portals
- Power Automate Design / Development.
- C# Unit Test Development.
- SharePoint Support / Development
- Azure DevOps CI/CD
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Keen to learn new systems and technologies (including certification).
- Work in a methodical and evidence-based approach.
- Willingness to take initiative and ability to adapt.
What we offer
As a modern company, we value the wellbeing of our employees and want them to have a good balance between their career and personal life. We offer our employees a personal career path in an inspiring and fun environment. The compensation package in line with our culture, where reward & recognition is both based on the company and the Indvidual’s growth.
It contains the following:
- Gross salary
- Variable salary (based on individual and company criteria)
- Holiday pay, 13th month
- Net allowance, meal vouchers
- Company car, laptop, mobile subscription
- Hospitalization insurance & Group insurance
- 32 holidays: 20 regular holidays, 40-hour work week with 12 compensation holidays
- An inspiring work environment with professional and involved colleagues
- Opportunity to continuously learn, grow and develop your career Aside from this we also provide a lot of indirect benefits (e.g. year end gifts, team building activities, yearly skitrip, …). The variable salary can be used for bike leasing, additional insurances, discount cards, etc
We have offices in Mortsel and Hasselt (Corda Campus). We are flexible in working location depending on both customer, company and personal needs.
Interested to join?
Are you looking for a new challenge in an inspiring and fun environment? Apply now through the website! In case you have any questions or want to know more on the role, you can contact Rebecca Stevens via mail email@example.com or Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to know more about the C-Clear Partners environment? Have a look at our cultural movies.
Hope to talk soon