What we are searching for
As a Solution Architect you will be part of our Salesforce.com/Veeva practices. The biggest part of your day will consist of assisting and consulting our clients on their various Customer Experience initiatives.
Your responsibilities include:
- being part/leading of a project team
- working closely with the customer understanding their business needs and translating that to the features of the crm package.
- building and delivering solution design documents that can be the basis of the building of the crm solution.
- provide guidance in other technical areas of the project as well (data migration, integration, …)
- participating in all phases of the project, working closely with the project manager and share accountability for the delivery of the project.
- assisting customers with questions which come up during the project
- being experienced/certified in the force.com/veeva platform. staying on top of the latest releases.
- be a role model for the younger colleagues in the company. provide guidance/coaching by sharing own experience and knowledge to the team.
- being present on salesforce.com communities, be known and actively participate.
- being open and give feedback for improving our internal processes
Our ideal candidate:
- flexible and independent
- passionate and committed
- driven and motivated
- eager to stay on top of latest crm trends
- pro-active and communicative
- willing to travel (30%), mainly europe
- minimal bachelor degree
- team player
- strong communication skills (nl, en, (fr))
What we offer you
The compensation package we offer is in line with our culture where reward & recognition is both based on the company and the indivual’s growth. These benefits include:
- gross salary
- net allowance
- variable salary (based on individual and company criteria)
- company car
Aside from this we also provide a lot of indirect benefits (e.g. year end gifts, team building activities, yearly skitrip, …)