Your responsibilities include:
- being part/leading of a project team
- working closely with the customer understanding their business needs and translating that to the features of the crm package.
- building and delivering solution design documents that can be the basis of the building of the crm solution.
- provide guidance in other technical areas of the project as well (data migration, integration, …)
- participating in all phases of the project, working closely with the project manager and share accountability for the delivery of the project.
- assisting customers with questions which come up during the project
- being experienced/certified in the force.com/veeva platform. staying on top of the latest releases.
- be a role model for the younger colleagues in the company. provide guidance/coaching by sharing own experience and knowledge to the team.
- being present on salesforce.com communities, be known and actively participate.
- being open and give feedback for improving our internal processes
- flexible and independent
- passionate and committed
- driven and motivated
- eager to stay on top of latest crm trends
- pro-active and communicative
- willing to travel (30%), mainly europe
- minimal bachelor degree
- team player
- strong communication skills (nl, en, (fr))
What we offer
As a modern company, we value the wellbeing of our employees and want them to have a good balance between their career and personal life. We offer our employees a personal career path in an inspiring and fun environment. The compensation package in line with our culture, where reward & recognition is both based on the company and the indivual’s growth.
It contains the following:
- Gross salary
- Variable salary (based on individual and company criteria)
- Holiday pay, 13th month
- Net allowance, meal vouchers
- Company car, laptop, mobile subscription
- Hospitalization insurance & Group insurance
- 32 holidays: 20 regular holidays, 40-hour work week with 12 compensation holidays
- An inspiring work environment with professional and involved colleagues
- Opportunity to continuously learn, grow and develop your career Aside from this we also provide a lot of indirect benefits (e.g. year end gifts, team building activities, yearly skitrip, …). The variable salary can be used for bike leasing, additional insurances, discount cards, etc
We have offices in Mortsel and Hasselt (Corda Campus). We are flexible in working location depending on both customer, company and personal needs.
Interested to join?
Are you looking for a new challenge in an inspiring and fun environment? Apply now through LinkedIn! In case you have any questions or want to know more on the role, you can contact Rebecca Stevens via Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Want to know more about the C-Clear Partners environment? Have a look at our cultural movies.
Hope to talk soon