Project Manager / Business Consultant
What we are searching for
As a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Project Manager and Business Consultant you will be part of our MS Dynamics CRM practices.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- manage multiple existing accounts with current and new projects.
- assist in presales phases (crm readiness studies).
- manage and guide one or more projects and teams as a project manager.
- be responsible for ongoing project management, steerco’s, inter- nal project team meetings, budget follow-up, …
- report back on a regular basis to c-clear management on the progress of the projects.
- analyse the crm requirements based on the business objectives and business processen.
- create the business analysis document and set the baseline for the functional design document.
- work closely together with both the customer and the project team to follow-up on the most important questions and issues.
Our ideal candidate:
- flexible and independent
- passionate and committed
- driven and motivated
- eager to stay on top of latest crm trends
- pro-active and communicative
- willing to travel (30%), mainly europe
- minimal bachelor degree
- team player
- strong communication skills (nl, en, (fr))
What we offer you
The compensation package we offer is in line with our culture where reward & recognition is both based on the company and the indivual’s growth. These benefits include:
- gross salary
- net allowance
- variable salary (based on individual and company criteria)
- company car
Aside from this we also provide a lot of indirect benefits (e.g. year end gifts, team building activities, yearly skitrip, …)