Project Manager / Business Consultant
Your main responsibilities will include:
- manage multiple existing accounts with current and new projects.
- assist in presales phases (crm readiness studies).
- manage and guide one or more projects and teams as a project manager.
- be responsible for ongoing project management, steerco’s, inter- nal project team meetings, budget follow-up, …
- report back on a regular basis to c-clear management on the progress of the projects.
- analyse the crm requirements based on the business objectives and business processen.
- create the business analysis document and set the baseline for the functional design document.
- work closely together with both the customer and the project team to follow-up on the most important questions and issues.
- flexible and independent
- passionate and committed
- driven and motivated
- eager to stay on top of latest crm trends
- pro-active and communicative
- willing to travel (30%), mainly europe
- minimal bachelor degree
- team player
- strong communication skills (nl, en, (fr))
What we offer
As a modern company, we value the wellbeing of our employees and want them to have a good balance between their career and personal life. We offer our employees a personal career path in an inspiring and fun environment. The compensation package in line with our culture, where reward & recognition is both based on the company and the indivual’s growth.
It contains the following:
- Gross salary
- Variable salary (based on individual and company criteria)
- Holiday pay, 13th month
- Net allowance, meal vouchers
- Company car, laptop, mobile subscription
- Hospitalization insurance & Group insurance
- 32 holidays: 20 regular holidays, 40-hour work week with 12 compensation holidays
- An inspiring work environment with professional and involved colleagues
- Opportunity to continuously learn, grow and develop your career Aside from this we also provide a lot of indirect benefits (e.g. year end gifts, team building activities, yearly skitrip, …). The variable salary can be used for bike leasing, additional insurances, discount cards, etc
We have offices in Mortsel and Hasselt (Corda Campus). We are flexible in working location depending on both customer, company and personal needs.
Interested to join?
Are you looking for a new challenge in an inspiring and fun environment? Apply now through LinkedIn! In case you have any questions or want to know more on the role, you can contact Rebecca Stevens via Rebecca.email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to know more about the C-Clear Partners environment? Have a look at our cultural movies.
Hope to talk soon