Junior Technical CRM Consultant
What we are searching for
As a Junior Technical Consultant you will be part of our Salesforce.com or MS Dynamics CRM practices. The biggest part of your day will consist of assisting and consulting our clients on their various Customer Experience initiatives.
Your responsibilities include:
- being part of a project team
- working on interfaces (rest, soap, webservices,…) and data migrations (sql/data model) using technologies such as scribe or kingswaysoft
- participating in all phases of the project but profoundly in the build and validate phases
- assisting customers with questions which come up during the project
- communicating with both customer and your project team /company
- learning and staying on top of the crm platform
- earning certificates and being recognized as a professional crm consultant
- being present on crm communities to grow your personal knowledge and increase our company’s visibility
- being open and give feedback for improving our internal processes
- flexible and independent
- passionate and committed
- driven and motivated
- eager to stay on top of latest crm trends
- pro-active and communicative
- willing to travel (30%), mainly europe
- minimal bachelor degree
- team player
- strong communication skills (nl, en, (fr))
What we offer:
As a modern company, we value the wellbeing of our employees and want them to have a good balance between their career and personal life. We offer our employees a personal career path in an inspiring and fun environment. The compensation package in line with our culture, where reward & recognition is both based on the company and the indivual’s growth.
It contains the following:
- Gross salary
- Variable salary (based on individual and company criteria)
- Holiday pay, 13th month
- Net allowance, meal vouchers
- Company car, laptop, mobile subscription
- Hospitalization insurance & Group insurance
- 32 holidays: 20 regular holidays, 40-hour work week with 12 compensation holidays
- An inspiring work environment with professional and involved colleagues
- Opportunity to continuously learn, grow and develop your career Aside from this we also provide a lot of indirect benefits (e.g. year end gifts, team building activities, yearly skitrip, …). The variable salary can be used for bike leasing, additional insurances, discount cards, etc
We have offices in Mortsel and Hasselt (Corda Campus). We are flexible in working location depending on both customer, company and personal needs.
You will learn everyday:
At C-Clear we realize that in order for the company to grow our people must grow as well. That’s why training on technologies and methodologies is very important to us. In your personal development plan we set forward the trainings that you will follow in the coming year.
Your first day:
From day 1 we set you up with a complete onboarding plan to guide you through the first weeks. This plan takes into account all aspects of the job including the introduction to your first project as well as the first trainings you will be required to complete.
Interested to join?
Are you looking for a new challenge in an inspiring and fun environment? Apply now through LinkedIn! In case you have any questions or want to know more on the role, you can contact Rebecca Stevens via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Want to know more about the C-Clear Partners environment? Have a look at our cultural movies.
Hope to talk soon!