Junior Functional CRM Consultant
What we are searching for
As a Junior Functional Consultant you will be part of Salesforce.com or MS Dynamics CRM practices. Your job will consist of a combination of tasks amongst which Analysis & Design of Requirements, Testing, Education of End Users and Support Management.
Functional CRM Consultant:
- Fit-gap analysis
- Change management
- Client workshops
Our ideal candidate:
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Keen to learn new systems and technologies (including certification).
- Work in a methodical and evidence-based approach.
- Willingness to take initiative and ability to adapt.
What we offer:
As a modern company, we value the wellbeing of our employees and want them to have a good balance between their career and personal life. We offer our employees a personal career path in an inspiring and fun environment. The compensation package in line with our culture, where reward & recognition is both based on the company and the indivual’s growth.
It contains the following:
- Gross salary
- Variable salary (based on individual and company criteria)
- Holiday pay, 13th month
- Net allowance, meal vouchers
- Company car, laptop, mobile subscription
- Hospitalization insurance & Group insurance
- 32 holidays: 20 regular holidays, 40-hour work week with 12 compensation holidays
- An inspiring work environment with professional and involved colleagues
- Opportunity to continuously learn, grow and develop your career Aside from this we also provide a lot of indirect benefits (e.g. year end gifts, team building activities, yearly skitrip, …). The variable salary can be used for bike leasing, additional insurances, discount cards, etc
We have offices in Mortsel and Hasselt (Corda Campus). We are flexible in working location depending on both customer, company and personal needs.
You will learn everyday:
At C-Clear we realize that in order for the company to grow our people must grow as well. That’s why training on technologies and methodologies is very important to us. In your personal development plan we set forward the trainings that you will follow in the coming year.
Your first day:
From day 1 we set you up with a complete onboarding plan to guide you through the first weeks. This plan takes into account all aspects of the job including the introduction to your first project as well as the first trainings you will be required to complete.
Interested to join?
Are you looking for a new challenge in an inspiring and fun environment? Apply now through LinkedIn! In case you have any questions or want to know more on the role, you can contact Rebecca Stevens via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to know more about the C-Clear Partners environment? Have a look at our cultural movies.
Hope to talk soon!