Junior Functional CRM Consultant
Your responsibilities include:
- assist in fit-gap/requirements gathering sessions
- create business/functional deliverables with input from senior colleagues
- configuration of screens, fields, processes and entities in crm
- work closely with the development team in delivering functionalities
- be a part of testing teams and own smaller functional areas
- prepare and provide user acceptance testing and end user training sessions
- provide first hand support after go-live
- stay on top of 1 of our 2 crm packages (ms crm / salesforce.com)
- assist in organizing crm demo’s for potential customers
- manage and guide one of the internal c-clear “projects”
- provide ongoing advice on how to further improve the internal structure and processes of our company
- path to become functional/business crm consultant
- represent c-clear partners on different communities/fora/events/training courses/…
- flexible and independent
- passionate and committed
- driven and motivated
- eager to stay on top of latest crm trends
- pro-active and communicative
- willing to travel (30%), mainly europe
- minimal bachelor degree
- team player
- strong communication skills (nl, en, (fr))
What we offer
As a modern company, we value the wellbeing of our employees and want them to have a good balance between their career and personal life. We offer our employees a personal career path in an inspiring and fun environment. The compensation package in line with our culture, where reward & recognition is both based on the company and the indivual’s growth.
It contains the following:
- Gross salary
- Variable salary (based on individual and company criteria)
- Holiday pay, 13th month
- Net allowance, meal vouchers
- Company car, laptop, mobile subscription
- Hospitalization insurance & Group insurance
- 32 holidays: 20 regular holidays, 40-hour work week with 12 compensation holidays
- An inspiring work environment with professional and involved colleagues
- Opportunity to continuously learn, grow and develop your career Aside from this we also provide a lot of indirect benefits (e.g. year end gifts, team building activities, yearly skitrip, …). The variable salary can be used for bike leasing, additional insurances, discount cards, etc
We have offices in Mortsel and Hasselt (Corda Campus). We are flexible in working location depending on both customer, company and personal needs.
Interested to join?
Are you looking for a new challenge in an inspiring and fun environment? Apply now through LinkedIn! In case you have any questions or want to know more on the role, you can contact Rebecca Stevens via Rebecca.email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to know more about the C-Clear Partners environment? Have a look at our cultural movies.
Hope to talk soon