District09 Customer Success Story
District09 develops software and implements hardware, networks, and telephony infrastructure for the cities of Ghent and Antwerp.
They also support their colleagues at the city, OCMW, care company, and police, realise ICT projects, and ensure qualitative and stable support of the operational applications and infrastructure.
Dynamics 365 CE
Dynamics Mail Tracker
Various offices of the city of Ghent requested the implementation of a case management system. The aim of this project was twofold:
- Central management of incoming cases (reports)
- Smooth and efficient follow-up/processing of these cases
This application needs to be able to capture specific citizen questions, as well as the communication with experts and external parties.
District09 is fully committed to generic solutions that can be reused time and time again. This ensures that solutions can be delivered faster to the business and budgets can be spent efficiently. This caused the project to combine previous solutions (e.g. Mobility) and new functionalities.
- Tracking emails with a single click thanks to Dynamics Mail Tracker
- A specific dashboard as homepage with clear overview of cases, statuses and incoming mails
- Create a knowledgebase with known solutions for reports/problems
- Resolve reports faster based on keywords
- Send specific templates to citizens and experts with a single click, including pre-defined answers
- Use automatic reminders to allow correct and timely follow-up and prevent tasks to be forgotten.
- Collaboration between different cabinets with important role for security model
- Own notifications only visible within a single cabinet
- Editing rights always limited to the owner, but with the option to share cases (read only rights)
- Share cases with all recipients of the initial mail and assign editing rights via underlying cases
- Possibility to forward to an additional cabinet
- Option to stop sharing for each cabinet
The case management system for the cabinets provides a clear overview of all incoming questions, complaints and reports in one central location. As a result, employees within the same cabinet are better informed about which reports have been received and whether/how these were followed up.
For example, it provides insight on how many reports are submitted, how long it takes for these reports to be resolved, which trends occur, etc.